Walk at a relaxed pace along the historic cobblestone streets and use gastronomy, history, and architecture as a passage to discover Puerto Rican culture on this morning tour.
When: Daily at 9:00 AM – Inquire at least 72 hours in advance
Duration: Approximately three and a half (3.5) hours
Group Size: We require a minimum of 2 guests to run the class
Meeting Point: Farmer’s Market (exact meeting point provided with booking confirmation)
Attire: Casual, comfortable clothing (aprons provided)
Classes take place rain or shine!
- Kids (5-12)
- Non-Participant Kids (under 5)
Let’s get cooking!
Here are the details:
- Meet Chef at farmer’s market to buy seasonal, additional ingredients
- Drive a short distance to the Chef’s house
- You’ll learn to cook the way her grandmother used to cook, with fresh produce and her secret ingredient (a pinch of Love)
- Interactive Cooking Class in private home in Miramar
- Prepare an appetizer and an entrée, menu changes seasonally and is farm to table*
- Enjoy Chef’s ‘Rum Fun Punch’ while cooking
- Dessert & coffee served on the balcony
- The price per person for the class will be $99 per person
- This is a group class (not private), max. is 8 guests
This class is well-suited for beginners and intermediate cooks, food enthusiasts, and anyone wanting to learn about Puerto Rico’s cuisine in an interactive way. It will be an unforgettable highlight of your vacation!
Spoon is firmly committed to reinvigorating Puerto Rico’s economy and agricultural heritage. By supporting the use of local, sustainably-sourced ingredients, we bring you the best and help our beautiful island thrive.